TBM WILD Camp
Wilderness Instruction & Leadership Development Camp
March 13-15, 2015 - Friday 5 p.m. until Sunday 2 p.m.
Lake Lenamon - Latham Springs Baptist Encampment
Contact Bryan Davis at (254) 541-0975 or Dwight Bridges at (214) 460-3666 for registration information and to pre-register for this training event.
- $65 per person for tent camping received by February 28th.
- $75 per person for the dorm received by February 28th.
- Add $10.00 to each fee for payments made after February 28th.
Training Courses Offered:
- Challengers Base Camp (7th - 12th grades - Challengers Campcraft levels)
- Challengers Advanced Camp (7th - 12th grades - Challengers Campcraft levels)
- Frontiersman Base Camp (Men's Basic Campcraft training)
- Outdoorsman Camp (Men's Intermediate Campcraft training - introduction to backpacking (requires two weekends))
- Geo Cashing / Orientation / Land Navigation
- Archery Hunting Basics
- Concealed Handgun
- Fishers of Men
5 p.m. Camp Begins
6 p.m. Supper (Camp Kitchen)
7 p.m. Unit Orientation and Set Up Camp
8 p.m. First Training Session
7 a.m. Breakfast (In Unit)
8 a.m. Morning Training Sessions
12:30 p.m. Lunch (Camp Kitchen)
1 p.m. Afternoon Training Sesions
5 p.m. Supper (In Unit)
6 p.m. Evening Training Sessions
10 p.m. Campfire Worship
6 a.m. Morning Watch (Sunrise Worship)
7 a.m. Breakfast (Camp Kitchen)
8 a.m. Morning Training Session
10 a.m. Break Camp
11 a.m. Morning Devotion & Awards Ceremony
12 p.m. Lunch (Camp Kitchen)
1 p.m. Camp Evaluation